I almost just did nothing tonight. I feel blah about this tune. Purely because i wrote it for the sake of it, and it just highlights my style and the band cliche’s within it. I could be WAY off the mark but ‘eh. Did I mention it’s incredibly hot tonight, and I hate the heat. My perfect day is rainy but being indoors, and that coolness greets you. You taunt me so!!
Hunz Song8 V1
- Created an instrument
- I drew in the sine wave (I love renoise for this feature .. F11 (use 32bit) and then Ctrl+Shift+D and draw in the sample editor
- I tweaked it in the Instrument editor. Using Pans/Volume and some Automation, it made me feel like I was listening to Plaid (I love that band)
- Started playing in notes and put the click track on and something stuck out
- I REALLY want to do a sliding bass song .. like a Fret less but crazy
- My Microphone was setup, so I started singing melodies I was hearing. I like High parts that switch to low and then wobble around the breaking point (think Zombie by The Cranberries here people)
- I’m feeling indifferent but I needed to get something out tonight.
Time for me to sleep. I have a 6am start in the morning, so FEAR my state in the morning. Thanks for all your wonderful words for the 1st song too.