Had an interesting night with this one. Made like 3 different verse parts. Realized they sounded like other things I loved and then made it simpler and simpler until I hit this. It’s so simple but it just flowed.
Hunz Song6 Version4
- Loading up Song6.
- Loving how dorky this song sounds again.
- Getting into the groove of it to create another movement.
- Playing with the bass
- Placing strings in
- Vocal melody came to me singing in ad lib part
- Arranging drums to change to suit it more.
- Deciding to keep this song very, very simple
- Will add one more instrument
- Found a nice vocal to lead into the chorus part again
- It turns out it’s not nice
- Playing around with the chords at the end just before the chorus part
- Something fell out as notes were left on; I can hear things I like
- It’s getting so complicated that I’ve broken for dinner
- After walking back I decided to sing over the groove of the 1st part and write another melody from it
- Come up with such a simple simple chord thing that’s been done to death but it works
- Created some really 8bit synth noises that are like the ghosts in mario.
- Dinner Break
- Playing with it some more and came up with 3 different verse ideas
- made it simple again
- thickened out harmonies in the chorus
- made a scat for the verse
- eeep, it’s late .. time for post
I’m getting so tired now. My throat is so tired, and I’m feeling a bit run down. I’m going to take vitamins before going to bed and try and get some rest. Aiming to take Thursday/Friday off, but we’ll see how that goes.